We believe that God designed us to be in community with him, with other Christians, and with the world. We have ways to connect for everyone. We have ways to connect for you. On-campus groups meet at one of our two campuses in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Join our church family as we read scripture every day with our Daily Bible Reading. Our readings coincide with our sermon series, and include a short passage of scripture along with a question or thought to apply the reading to our daily lives. Subscribe Now.
COKESBURY STUDENTS – Student ministry for 5th through 12th graders meets on Wednesdays. Each Week:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm
- Fifty-Six (student ministry for 5th and 6th graders) starts with games at 6 pm, followed by music, a message, and free play until dismissal at 7:30 pm
- Middle School (student ministry for 7th & 8th graders) starts wtih games at 6 pm, followed by music, a message, small groups, and free play until dismissal at 8 pm.
- High School (student ministry for 9th through 12th grades) starts with games at 6 pm, followed by small groups, music, and a message until dismissal at 8 pm.
QUESTIONS? Email Manna.
Cokesbury Kids – Wednesday Nights are back! January 19 through February 23, our Cokesbury Kids team is welcoming
Kindergartners through 4th graders for six weeks of fun and learning. We’ll gather ’round the campfire to get to know the
God who loves you by getting to know Jesus. We’ll meet on Wednesdays from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. REGISTER NOW
TWO STEPS FORWARD
Join us on Wednesdays beginning June 1 for Two Steps Forward: A Story of Persevering in Hope by Sharon Garlough Brown. We’ll meet from 10 to 11:30 am in the Youth Suite. We’ll read this novel about four women taking Next Steps in their spiritual formation journey and finding roadblocks along the way. Facilitated by Pat Hilton. The book will be available for purchase for $15 at the first class. REGISTER NOW.
Join Mary Lou Sokolow on Wednesday evenings beginning June 1 for Elijah: Faith and Fire by Pricilla Shirer. We’ll meet in the North Campus Conference Room for this Teaching Group, reading through the life and times of the prophet Elijah to discover how the fire on Mount Carmel was forged in the valley of famine. And how the emboldened, fiery faith you desire is being fashioned by God in your life right now. Books will be available at the first class for $17. REGISTER NOW.
GOING BEYOND LIVE
Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 16 for “Going Beyond Live with Priscilla Shirer” at the Knoxville Civic Coliseum. This one-day, in-person event is from 9 am to 3:45 pm, and includes 3 teaching sessions, worship, & prayer. There will be a break for lunch. Join other Cokesbury Women for a day to see and experience Jesus in the lives of other women. Tickets are $80 each, including a box lunch, or $65 without lunch. Please note, you must preorder your box lunch. REGISTER NOW.
- There are a myriad of ways to serve our community. We are putting together serving teams to help with: cooking meals for those recovering from illness or loss, doing yard work, making phone calls to homebound church members, running errands, sending cards, and helping with electrical, plumbing, or mechanical needs. If you are interested in joining one of these serving teams, please let us know.
- We always need volunteers to help us with the mission and ministry here at Cokesbury. From greeters and tech volunteers, to Fig Tree and Manna House, to Cokesbury Kids and Cokesbury Students, there is something for everyone. Let us know if you’d like to join one of our serving teams.
9919 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37922
Our office is currently staffed Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 3:30 pm. You are always welcome to contact us via email or phone.