CONNECT FELLOWSHIP FOR WOMEN
Connect Fellowship for Women meets during the school year on Fridays from 9:15 to 11:30 am, or Mondays from 6:30 to 8 pm at our North Campus. All women are welcome, regardless of age or denomination. A variety of Bible studies will be offered. We have free, loving childcare available.
Invite your friends and bring a dish to share. Childcare is available for preschool & younger on Friday mornings, and for 4th grade and younger on Monday evenings.
FRIDAY MORNING OFFERINGS:
- Grace is Greater: God’s Plan to Overcome Your Past, Redeem Your Pain, and Rewrite Your Story by Kyle Idleman
- Out of Sorts: Making Peace with an Evolving Faith by Sarah Bessey
- Cleaning House: A Mom’s Twelve-Month Experiment to Rid Her House of Youth Entitlement by Kay Wills Wyma
- BREAKTHROUGH: Discovering the New Me (a Bible Journaling class)
MONDAY EVENING OFFERINGS:
- The Mind Connection: How the Thoughts You Choose Affect Your Mood, Behavior, and Decisions by Joyce Meyer
- Malachi: Understanding Our God Who Never Let’s Go
- Mom Set Free: Find Relief from the Pressure to Get It All Right by Jeannie Cunnion