CONNECT FELLOWSHIP FOR WOMEN
Connect Fellowship for Women meets during the school year on Fridays from 9:15 to 11:30 am, or Mondays from 6:30 to 8 pm at our North Campus. All women are welcome, regardless of age or denomination. A variety of Bible studies will be offered. We have free, loving childcare available.
JOIN US FOR CONNECT!
Connect is for women of all ages and stages of life. We meet on Friday mornings at 9:15 and on Monday nights at 6:30. We still have space in our classes! Please register for Monday evening classes using the links below. You may join Friday morning classes by simply showing up!
FRIDAY MORNING DETAILS:
- Boundaries with Kids by Cloud and Townsend facilitated by Heidi Cummings
Yes, you CAN say no to your child and still be a loving parent. Discover how boundaries make parenting better. What the award-winning, best-selling Boundaries has done for adult relationships, Boundaries with Kids will do for you and your children. Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend provide the help and guidance you need for raising your kids to take responsibility for their actions, attitudes, and emotions. With wisdom and empathy, they take you through the ins and outs of instilling the kind of character in your children that will help them lead balanced, productive, and fulfilling adult lives. Learn how to:
- set limits and still be a loving parent
- bring control to an out-of-control family life
- apply the ten laws of boundaries to parenting
- define appropriate boundaries and consequences for your kids. . . and much more!
- Of Mess and Moxie by Jen Hatmaker facilitated by Christine Derr will take us along the journey of accepting life is messy and rediscovering our moxie to deal with it. Jen Hatmaker is leading the charge so you’re likely to laugh out loud and cry in relief just pages apart. We’ll discover that it’s okay to be human (just like God made us!) and learn how to strive to be brave while walking through this messy life. Register now.
- Psalm 23 by Jennifer Rothschild facilitated by Sarah Keedy
Every woman longs for someone to protect and care for her – someone to guide her when she’s not sure of her next steps, to provide rest when she’s worn out, to walk with her when the valley is dark. God is the Good Shepherd whose companionship provides the comfort and confidence every woman needs. Register now.
MONDAY EVENING DETAILS:
- Register for classes using the links below
- Class offerings:
- Colossians study facilitated by Nancy Hamilton. Join this 10-week study of Colossians as we come to understand the divinity and deity of Jesus and how this impacts our daily lives. Each week’s lesson will focus on a specific text of Colossians and will focus on a master teacher time and small group application. This class does not include homework each week.
- Remembering the Forgotten God by Francis Chan, facilitated by Jane Parker. This class will remind us of the true source of the church’s power: the Holy Spirit. We are offered a compelling invitation to understand, embrace, and follow the Holy Spirit’s direction in our lives. Let’s move beyond our habits of neglect and pursue a life defined by the powerful Spirit of God. We also have the DVDs to watch Chan’s thought-provoking teachings.
- Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst, faciliated by Mary Lou Sokolow. This book is the missing link between a woman’s desire to be healthy and the spiritual empowerment necessary to make that happen. It helps us come to peace with our body while encouraging us to reach our healthy goals AND grow closer to God through the process. If you’ve looked at every diet out there, but haven’t asked God to help you as the first step, then this group is for you. God was the secret ingredient to my weight loss success and I learned it from this book. Join me for this 7 week group for better health.