Teaching Groups are groups led by a facilitator and are offered throughout the week. Please see cokesbury.tv/Adults for a complete listing. Regular Teaching Group offerings include Financial Peace University, Knoxville Marriage Initiative, and various Bible studies.
A Small Group gathers weekly outside the normal structure of weekend worship experiences to create a community that points to Jesus.
- Adults – Men’s Groups, Women’s Groups, Mixed Groups, and Couples Groups available. LEARN MORE NOW.
- Cokesbury Kids – Check out preschool and elementary Wednesday Night information at cokesbury.tv/kids.
- Cokesbury Students – High school (9th-12th grades) small groups meet on Sunday nights. Middle School (7th-8th grades) & 56 (5th-6th grades) meet on Wednesday nights. Be sure to check cokesbury.tv/students to learn more.
If you want to learn more about what it means to join Cokesbury Church, please email Jill Stuckey.
Spiritual Gifts are abilities that God equips us with “to love others into a relationship with Jesus.”
Each one of us is important to the mission God has for Cokesbury, so we encourage you to find out more about how God has gifted you. Here are a couple ways to explore our gifts.
- One way is to simply ask a few people who know you well what they feel your strengths are. Take that knowledge and begin to talk to God about it. Serve in some different areas and find out if serving there brings life to you.
- A second way is to do an online gifts assessment. There are many available on the internet, but a good place to start is http://www.umc.org/what-we-believe/spiritual-gifts-online-assessment. The 21 question survey which will identify your strongest gifts. The UMC website also gives detailed information about Spiritual Gifts.